Hi, my dearest Writers and Readers!
I write this post with a special sense of pleasure… I would say, “With double pleasure.” No! With triple pleasure! OK, OK… All in good time!
Firstly, last week I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Wow! My beautiful Strings of Soulfulness honored me with this nomination. My heart made extra-boom. I thought, “OMG! Autopsy and Cemetery can inspire!”
Secondly, last week I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Wow! (Hey! Do you think that I have amnesia?! I know, I know. You think! Noooo! My memory stays with me!) My amazing Spahr Plops honored me with this nomination. My heart made extra-boom-boom… I thought, “OK! Let it be… Maniac and Happy weirdo are hellish inspiring guys!”
Three things that inspired me the most this week… Hmmm…
Bad weather. What can be better for inspiration?
A hot bath. What can be better after bad weather?
A sound sleep. What can be better after the hot bath after bad weather?
My third and hugest pleasure.
I could do it before. Actually, I must do it every time! But I didn’t because I thought that it wouldn’t look good… it could look like I am nominating myself. Now, I do it with a light heart and justifiable pride. Now, this blog is not just a mirror of mine. Now, this blog has its own face, its own style and audience… Well… Any ideas, guys? Drumroll please… and… oh, yes…
1) Lordwalt! (http://lordwalt.wordpress.com/)
It’s you, my beautiful Walter! I highly recommend to you, my lovely Writers and Readers, his perfect works! It’s something that inspires me every week, every day, every moment! I don’t know how he does it… probably he is just Lord of the photocameras? Amazing blog and amazing Walt!
And… Hmmm… OK! Because of my dear Walt… I want to devote this nomination for all the incredible photographers here! Hey, my nominees! Where are you? Join my Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
2) 1 SIGFRIDSSON (http://1sigfridsson.com/)
3) 2812 PHOTOGRAPHY (http://2812photography.com/)
4) Angle and views (http://angleandviews.wordpress.com/)
5) Cee Neuner (http://ceenphotography.com/)
6) Fred Rife Photos (http://fredrifephotos.wordpress.com/)
7) Half a photograph (http://halfaphotograph.wordpress.com/)
8) Herman van Bon Photography (http://elementaryposters.com/)
9) Just another corner (http://metaroundthecorner.wordpress.com/)
10) Markovich Universe (http://markovich.tv/)
11) Once More, With Foreboding (http://oncemorewithforeboding.wordpress.com/)
12) Ritva’s Art – Photography (http://sillarit.wordpress.com/)
13) THE NUMPTY WITH A CAMERA (http://winedrinkingmummy.wordpress.com/)
14) Unterblog (http://unterblog.wordpress.com/)
And now the last one… but actually, the first one. It was my very first ‘Like’ on WordPress! Honestly! I remember! It was my post ‘I was born’. (NB for my most attentive readers. Where is this very first ‘Like’ from this blogger? Well… this post was lost and reposted. Unfortunately, my first ‘Like’ stays in my heart… not on my page.) And now you can be sure that I don’t have amnesia.
15) First Embrace Photography. Intimate. Natural. Genuine. (http://myeyephotography.wordpress.com/)
Now I can go. Oh, rules… I always forget!
The rules are:
1) Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on your blog.
2) Be polite. Say, “Thank you, my dear Unbolt!” by linking to my blog.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
4) Write three things that inspired you the most this week.
5) Go drink coffee… or tea… or whatever you want… Feel free! The rules say nothing about it. As for me… champagne, please! I’ll be celebrating my Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
by TETIANA ALEKSINA
© All rights reserved 2014