As those of you who have read our FAQ page will already know, we no longer collaborate with other bloggers, and haven’t done so for a long time.
(You! Yeah, you! The one with a surprised look on your face! Yes, we do have an FAQ page. Go on! Go and read it now, lazybones! Also we have many other cool pages such as About Us or Hole-in-the-wall… but now’s not the time for that.)
So, anyway, we have a proposition for you. We’d like to amend this case of affairs by offering a space for you all to collaborate on a poem together instead. Let’s explain how this would work…
1) We provide the first line of the poem.
2) You write the next line.
3) You submit your line via the comments section of this very post.
4) We pick the line we like most and add it to the poem.
5) We publish the first and second lines in a follow-up post.
6) Steps 2-5 are repeated until we have a masterpiece!
Please be assured that we won’t forget to mention the names of all the contributors. This way, everyone gets the acknowledgement they deserve.
So, what do you think, Dear Readers? Would you like to have a try? It could be fun! Yes? All right then, here’s the first line…