Yippee ki yay, Dear Readers!
Yeah… Maybe we’re in a silly mood today. And maybe it’s got something to do with the dolphins. You know the ones. The dolphins that are rising from the oceans to get us? Mankind isn’t safe!
On the other hand, it would be unfair to think of only dolphins as the foremost threat for humanity. Naked amoebas, feral penguins and deadly spoon sharks can also take offence, and combine their efforts to wipe us out. We wouldn’t stand a chance!
So, here’s what we must do: We must save the world with the power of poetry! We must all band together and create an atomic masterpiece that will blow the dolphins’ skittles sky high! Have a look below to see what our plan entails and how you can play an active role.
1) We provide the first line of the poem.
2) You write the next line.
3) You submit your line via the comments section of this very post.
4) We pick the line we like most and add it to the poem.
5) We publish the first and second lines in a follow-up post.
6) Steps 2-5 are repeated until we have a masterpiece!
And, please, don’t forget about those naked amoebas. Tati once got their front and back ends mixed up. What a disaster!
wet backs, sharp fangs, dangerous dolphin eyes