I am ready to
Believe in you,
Take up with you,
Read your blogs every day!
OK… Let’s go! Firstly, I wholeheartedly thank the lovely Reva aka Strings of Soulfulness who nominated me. It was a really exciting experience!
My 11 answers.
1. How do you define your self? A mirror.
2. What inspires you in life? The scope of human intellect and human stupidity.
3. What is your most desired dream? Own uninhabited island.
4. Are you a private person or social or selectively social? A private person.
5. What is that you dislike in others? The awkward attempts to imitate somebody.
6. How satisfied are you with your life? A satisfied person doesn’t write poems.
7. When was the last time you encouraged someone? Today.
8. What makes you go crazy? Mess and disorder. In my wardrobe, on my table, in my life.
9. What makes you trust someone? When someone trusts me.
10. What is that something which you cannot live without? A challenge.
11. How do you feel when someone nominates you for any award? Responsibility.
Unfortunately. Sorry, it’s very hard to choose… but I should.
(In alphabetical order, not in order of preference)
1. Beautiful Insanity http://tokoniutisbeautifulinsanity.wordpress.com/
2. Breakthru http://breakthru.org.uk/
3. Feed|the|feesh http://feedthefeesh.com/
4. Field of thorns http://fieldofthorns.wordpress.com/
5. MEN HEAL http://menheal.org.uk/
6. Motivating Giraffe http://motivatinggiraffe.com/
7. Munir Zamir Poetry http://incandescentmoonpoetry.wordpress.com/
8. Obsidian Visionary http://northernnevermore.wordpress.com/
9. Raycabiro http://raycabiro.wordpress.com/
10. Spahr Plops http://mspahr.wordpress.com/
11. Wine and Tobacco http://literatureandlethargy.wordpress.com/
My 11 questions.
1. Can e-readers replace traditional books completely?
2. Do your parents read your blog?
3. What emotion (mood) is the most productive for your creative work?
4. Praise VS Criticism. What is more useful for you?
5. Will you continue to write even though everybody says, ‘It sucks!’?
6. Is it hard for you to choose a pseudonym?
7. Do you want to be famous?
8. Are you afraid to see your bio on the bookshelf in the nearest bookstore?
9. Imagine that you’re on a stage and all of your followers are standing in front of you. Would it be easy to make a speech in real life?
10. Should art be an accurate reflection of life?
11. Any random fact about you. Just for fun!
1. Thank or curse me for the nomination. Don’t forget to put my link there!
2. Answer my 11 foolish questions.
3. Nominate 11 lucky ones. (Less than 500-1000 followers. I guess the less, the better. The novices really need this!)
4. Ask your 11 genius questions.
5. Put your version of these rules on your blog.
6. Don’t forget to inform your victims about the nomination.
7. Paste the LIEBSTER sticker anywhere you want and enjoy!
8. Thank or curse me for the nomination again. It is possible mentally…
OK. I finished. Did I forget anything? No? Wow! I’ll go and put on my deserved sticker!
by TETIANA ALEKSINA
© All rights reserved 2014